Sunday, March 17, 2013

1Million Women Purple Walk



Happy Women's Day to all women out there! ;) I know it's kinda late. Sorry, my bad. Hehe. This morning, short - walkathon was held at Putrajaya to celebrate Women's Day. Crowds of people participated mostly were government servants, marching band and students. Plus parents who brought their children, boyfriends who brought their girlfriends, and even senior citizens were there to gave their support. Way to go! *clapping*

As I was one of the Marshal, I have to be there as early as 5 a.m. I couldn't sleep at all last night so I get kinda dizzy this morning. The walk started at 9 a.m cause we had to wait for our Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister. We sang our national anthem, 1M4U, and few other songs.

It all went smoothly as all the crew expected. Everybody enjoyed themselves very much. This is why I love Malaysia, such a peaceful and harmony country ;)


Baju free. Lol








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages